Tiger Balm, Wild Tiger 10 g
Wild Tiger Balm is a Chinese ointment cream used to relieve pain. Its main ingredients include camphor and menthol, which help relieve muscle and joint discomfort while providing a warming sensation.
Benefits of Wild Tiger Balm:
- Flu-related symptoms: Menthol and eucalyptus can help with the pain associated with the flu.
- Back pain: The active ingredients can help relieve this type of pain.
- Common colds: Menthol can relieve cold symptoms.
- Headaches: Menthol can provide relief. The addition of eucalyptus can also have pain-relieving effects.
- Non-arthritic joint pain: Helps treat this type of pain when it is related to exercise and other activities.
- Poor blood circulation: The key camphor ingredient in Wild Tiger can improve blood circulation.
Some of the key ingredients used in the Balm are; Cassia Oil – Cassia oil is the ingredient behind the smell associated with the Balm. When topically applied, this ingredient gives you a warming effect that can ease muscle strains, joint pain, and headaches Camphor – This is a perennial treatment for rheumatism and other inflammation caused joint conditions. It also offers a soothing and warm sensation that helps eradicate pain and increase blood circulation to body tissues. Cajuput Oil – This is a kind of antiseptic oil that has been traditionally used to relieve joint discomfort that is associated with sore ligaments, pulled muscles, sprains and muscle tensions. Clove Oil – It is believed to contain strong disinfecting ability. It reduces swelling by warming up the applied area. It is used in this topical cream due to its aesthetic properties.