Tiger Balm, Wild Tiger 10 g
Wild Tiger Balm is a Chinese ointment cream used to relieve pain. Its main ingredients include camphor and menthol, which help relieve muscle and joint discomfort while providing a warming sensation.
Benefits of Wild Tiger Balm:
- Flu-related symptoms: Menthol and eucalyptus can help with the pain associated with the flu.
- Back pain: The active ingredients can help relieve this type of pain.
- Common colds: Menthol can relieve cold symptoms.
- Headaches: Menthol can provide relief. The addition of eucalyptus can also have pain-relieving effects.
- Non-arthritic joint pain: Helps treat this type of pain when it is related to exercise and other activities.
- Poor blood circulation: The key camphor ingredient in Wild Tiger can improve blood circulation.
Some of the key ingredients used in the Balm are; Cassia Oil – Cassia oil is the ingredient behind the smell associated with the Balm. When topically applied, this ingredient gives you a warming effect that can ease muscle strains, joint pain, and headaches Camphor – This is a perennial treatment for rheumatism and other inflammation caused joint conditions. It also offers a soothing and warm sensation that helps eradicate pain and increase blood circulation to body tissues. Cajuput Oil – This is a kind of antiseptic oil that has been traditionally used to relieve joint discomfort that is associated with sore ligaments, pulled muscles, sprains and muscle tensions. Clove Oil – It is believed to contain strong disinfecting ability. It reduces swelling by warming up the applied area. It is used in this topical cream due to its aesthetic properties.
There are no reviews yet.